Kubeflow Deployment Process
Understanding the Kubeflow deployment process
The deployment process is controlled by the following commands:
- kustomize build - Use kustomize to generate configuration files defining the various resources for your deployment. .
- kubectl apply - Apply the resources created by
kustomize buildto the kubenetes cluster
IBM manifests repository contains the following files and directories:
iks-single directory: A kustomize file for single-user deployment
iks-multi directory: A kustomize file for multi-user deployment
others Other files are used to compose Kubeflow resources
Starting from Kubeflow 1.3, the official installation documentation uses a combination of
kubectl to install Kubeflow.
Install kubectl and kustomize
- Check Kubeflow Compatibility
- Go here for installing Kubeflow on IKS
- Go here for installing Kubeflow on IBM OpenShift